Applications are required from Investors, Development Partners and Agents for MDA City Housing Scheme and Metropolitan Commercial Center
Addl DG visit MDA one window cell.
MDA Operation in FJT-1&2
Notice for Allottees / Plot Owners of Fatima Jinnah Town Phase-I & Phase-II Multan.
MDA demolished illegal constructions
MDA has implemented NADRA CNIC verification system
MDA has Launched Android Mobile Application for general Public. Altaf H. Sario
Application Form for MDA Public Utility Plots
Offers are invited from Educational and Health institution for Schools and Hospitals etc
Offers are Invited From Educational and Health Institutions
Only Registered Architects Maps will be Approved by MDA
New Directorates Established in MDA
MDA Online One Window Record for Applicants
Citizen Feedback Monitoring Program Implemented in MDA
Public Notice regarding Fees and Penalties
Electricity Started in Fatima Jinnah Town Phase I&II.
The public notice for auction of plots, lease / rent out of the property and disposal of surplus items is prepared and submitted to the Director General, MDA for approval. After the approval, the public notices forwarded to the DG, PR Punjab for publication in news papers. On the said date and time, the open auction is held by the Auction Committee in the office of Estate & Land Management Dte with following procedure:-
1. To participate in auction, call deposit Rs.1,00,000/- is required or token money as prescribed in publication, no cash is accepted.
2. Copy of CNIC of participant and copy of CNIC if someone offer bid on behalf of original bidder.
3. 1/3rd amount of bid offered including token money/call deposit is required to be deposited within 07 days. In case of failure, token money/call deposit is forfeited.
4. After receipt of 1/3rd amount within stipulated period, the recommendation of Auction Committee is submitted to the Director General, MDA for approval.
5. After the approval of Director General, MDA, the allotment letter in favour of successful bidder is issued with certain date to deposit the 2/3rd remaining cost of plot.
6. In case of failure to deposit 2/3rd amount within stipulated period, allotment is cancelled and 1/3rd amount is forfeited.
When allottee/owner of plot wants to transfer of his Plot/property in Multan Development Authority, Multan, following procedure will be adopted:-
The owner/allottee submit written request through One Window Cell for transfer of plot. On receipt of said request and No Object Certification (if required) from Town planning Dte, MDA, the file is sent to Accounts Section for verification of dues of any outstanding, and calculation of Government Taxes applicable on transaction of property/plot.
After receipt of report of dues from Account Section, challan form for deposit of transfer fee @ Rs.2000/- per marla or minimum Rs.10,000/- and other dues issued with direction to deposit Govt dues/taxes at National Bank of Pakistan/State Bank of Pakistan.
After that the Application Form of Rs.100/- available on One Window Cell shall be submitted for transfer of plot with following documents:
1. Attested copy of CNIC of both the parties (seller & buyer).
2. An affidavit of Rs.100/- from the parties (seller & purchaser) duly attested by the notary public.
3. Two photographs (passport size) by the seller and buyer each.
On completion of all codal formalities, the case is presented before the Transferring Authority where both the parties appeared alongwith original CNIC + witnesses and after admission affix their signatures and thumb impression.
On the completion of above said process, transfer letter is issued.
For Residential and Commercial plots (auctioned and allotted plots)
Rs.2000/- per marla (but not less than Rs.10000/-)
For mutual transfer half the above fee is charged from both the parties.
No transfer fee is charged for transfer of plot to legal heirs of the deceased allottee. However, if the degree is obtained for transfer of plot to persons other than all the legal heirs the normal transfer fee shall be charged.
In Multan Development Authority, the allotted/exempted /auctioned plots are transferred on the basis of title after recovering cost of plot, fine, transfer fee and Government taxes applicable at that time. In case if someone (allottee) transfer plot through registry, then this transaction is being regularized after charging transfer fee and other Govt taxes applicable at that time keeping in view the Governing Body decision made through its 48th meeting held on 25-9-2006 vide item No.02.
As per finance bill for 2015-16, the following Government taxes are applicable and charged before transfer of property in MDA.
Stamp duty: 03% on the value declared in DOR table
CVT: 02% on the value declared in DOR table.
Gain tax: 01% on the value declared in DOR table (non filler and 0.5% if filler).
Advance tax: 02% on the value declared in DOR table if value is over and above 03.0 million (in case of filler 01%).
Corporation tax: 01% on the value declared in DOR table.
Note: The above Government taxes are paid by the allottee/purchaser at National Bank of Pakistan and Corporation tax at Bank of Punjab, Ghanta Ghar Multan. The challan 32-A, For CVT and challan Corporation taxes is being prepared by the staff of concerned Department deputed at concerned Bank.